How To Return Or Exchange
Making a return or exchange is easy. Just make sure you request for a Returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) email and send your item(s) back to us within 7 days of receiving your order. Items should be returned new and unused. We would not handle merchandises which returned to us without prior notification.
1. Send a “Return/Exchange Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your order number.
2. We will reply you with a “Return/Exchange Request Form”, on which you can choose to exchange an item or request a refund by telling us the reason. After receiving your complete “Return/Exchange Request Form”, we will send you the RMA email.
Once you have received your RMA email, simply send back your item(s) using collection service we recommended or take it to our store.
1. To return merchandise sent by our free delivery service, please book a collection with SF Express by visiting www.sf-express.com. Payment of charges including 1% insurance service charge for return should be settled by the shipper(customer). To return large item(s) (e.g. cello case/cello flight case), please call us at 2110 4166 to arrange free collection.
2. Attach one copy of the sales invoice that you received with your order. Please leave your package open until the driver has checked the contents.
3. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Exchanging for a different color is based on stock availability. If available, we can reserve stock for you, and ship the item as soon as we receive the returned original item. Shipping cost on exchange will not be charged after the initial delivery.
Exchanging for another item is also possible. Please return the item so it can be refunded, and purchase the new item separately. Shipping costs on all refunds will not be charged. Unfortunately, initial shipping, costs cannot be refunded.
Receiving a Refund
Your refund will either be credited to the original purchaser’s credit card or HUNDREDS GIG CASES account and will include shipping costs for faulty items. Shipping costs will not be refunded for items returned using our free collection service.
Your item(s) should be sent back to us within 7 days. Returns outside these timeframes may be accepted at the discretion of Hundreds Gig Cases.
Items should be returned new, unused, and with all Hundreds Gig Cases and brand garment tags still attached. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Where provided, straps and any brand packaging such as plastic bag, authenticity cards, dust bags and tags should be included with your return.
All items returned should have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of usage are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same color, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced. For all faulty items outside of our Returns Policy, please contact email@example.com.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Hundreds Gig Cases. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
-Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit.
-Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination.
-We prefer that items are returned to us via SF Express or our collection service to ensure that they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Our address for all returns is Hundreds Gig Cases Unit 1205, Telford House, 16 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong and we request that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via SF Express or our collection service.